The Micro Magic has all the best attributes of a longboard packed into a small, easy-to-maneuver, performance-oriented board under 7ft long. Riders will love how the extra volume under the chest increases paddling power and find the full rails improve stability while maximizing float through flat sections. A complete longboard outline combined with the 2+1 fin option means riders can even noseride the Micro Magic, tapping into traditional log vibes. The option to switch to a 4-fin setup maximizes the board’s drive allowing high speed and critical surfing in the wave’s pocket.
Consistent with other surfboards in Steve’s Magic line, the Micro Magic’s rails and bottom contours feature a blend of progressive bevels, concaves, and hard edges. It’s safe to say nobody does bottom contours like Steve. Proven heavily in competition by Steve and a host of other team riders, Steve’s “Magic” features allow the board to turn easier, dig rail-less, and plain at high speed with less work. The result of combining all these features is a board that makes surfing easier and allows surfers to catch more waves, ride waves longer and pull off maneuvers they wouldn’t be able to on other boards. Being such a versatile board, we hate to say the Micro Magic will only work in certain conditions because, in truth, anybody could ride this board in just about any wave and have a good time. For those looking to marry the feeling of long and shortboard into one, want immediate performance gains, or are looking for a board that performs across all conditions, we highly recommend the Micro Magic from Steve Walden.
FCS2 - fin system
1. PolyUrethane Core // High-density polyurethane core for performance and feel
2. PolyEster Resin // Advanced polyester resin for strength and flex
3. 6oz Fiberglass w/4oz Patch // E-glass has the highest strength-to-weight ratio
4. Wood-Ply Stringer // Natural wood fibers creates a natural flex and adds break-strength
5. FCS II or Futures Fin Boxes // Takes just seconds to insert and remove the fins
6. Cut-lap Lamination w/Resin Tint // Adds strength and durability plus tint creates a unique look
7. Gloss and Polish Finish (*On select models) // High gloss finish to turn some heads on your paddle out