The longboard Protech is part of the refreshed NSP Longboard range: A perfect addition to any surfer’s quiver and an exceptional shape for longboard surfers looking to fast-track their skills.
The NSP Longboard Protech is a proven shape in premium construction, at a very attractive price point.
• Newly designed reinforced carbon tail patch helps tune the tail flex, mimicking the flex patterns of pro customs.
• The best in versatile longboard performance, using technically advanced construction at extremely attractive retail prices.
• A classic shape for swooping bottom turns high trim lines, and drop knee cutbacks.
• New sharper rails in the tail, modern performance rocker combined with mellow V bottom blended with a subtle double concave
• Easy board to trim on the wave and dynamic when riding off the tail.
Constructed in NSP’s high-performance Protech technology with a 36g moulded SecureCell EPS core with custom wet lamination.
NSP’s tint lamination process gives each board a unique, artistic, and custom-like finish. Go check them out at your local shop – it’s a visually appealing longboard.
The new Longboard Protech has 2 FTU fin boxes (all compatible with Futures® Fins) and comes out of the box with 2 MFC designed side bites and one 8” centre fin.
1X NSP Nylon 8" centre fin
2x MFC-designed FTU side fins
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|8'0"||22"||2 ³/⁴"||56.9 Litres||4.79 Kg|
|8'6"||22 ¹/⁴"||2 ⁷/⁸"||64.4 Litres||5.28 Kg|
|9'0"||22 ³/⁴"||3"||73.2 Litres||5.77 Kg|
Renowned as NSP’s line of durable, high-performance custom laminated boards offered at the most attractive price point.
NSP’s Protech technology with a 36g molded SecureCell EPS core and custom tint lamination provides each board with its own unique finish, all custom-like and visually appealing board.
• Custom finish
• Secure cell EPS Core
• 6 + 4 oz deck (Fish & Tinder-D8)
• 6 + 6 oz deck (Fun, Longboards & Double Up)
• 6 + 4 oz + 4 oz patch bottom (Tinder-D8, Fish, Fun)
• 6 + 6 oz + 6 + 6 oz (Double Up / Longboard)
• Carbon reinforced tail patch for exceptional flex control
• Exceptional value
• UV-stable resin
• Available in NSP FTU (compatible with Futures® Fins) on all models.
• 2+1 Fin configuration