The concave deck is comfortable to paddle and ultra-responsive to rider input. Combined with a new deck pad and the option of foot straps, the Kingpin will be an integral part of the NSP Foil range.
• Leash plug
• Compact shape for pumping.
• Bevelled rails for quick water release and bounce backs.
• Single rear foot strap and double front strap options.
• Tail kick pad – added leverage to help lift the foil out of the water, reducing the tail touching the water when pumping and turning.
• Narrow nose outline for faster paddling, pushing through waves, and easy quick turns.
• Medium nose kicker prevents the board from pearling and with enough curve to recover from touch-downs.
• Hydro hull is a combination of increased “V”, subtle double concave, and double-edged chine rails.
• 10” US box reinforced twin tracks for a fully adjustable setup, made easier to remember with the scale printed on the board.
• Mounting tracks embedded in high-density closed-cell PVC blocks.
• Hybrid SLX Carbon construction – lightweight construction for stiffness, manoeuvrability, and glide.