The Midway / True-Ride is a high performance mid-length designed for old style riding or modern day manoeuvres, whatever one’s pleasure happens to be. The Midway has a fuller nose to maximize paddling while still having rails, edges, bottom rocker and foil to make it fast, steady, positive and manoeuvrable in almost any wave situation. The 2+1 setup gives many fin options so you can dial in the performance dependent on the waves.
The Midway we stock has an FCS2 fin system for the sidebites and a classic US-10 box for the center fin.
1. PolyUrethane Core // High-density polyurethane core for performance and feel
2. PolyEster Resin // Advanced polyester resin for strength and flex
3. 6oz Fiberglass w/4oz Patch // E-glass has the highest strength-to-weight ratio
4. Wood-Ply Stringer // Natural wood fibers creates a natural flex and adds break-strength
5. FCS II or Futures Fin Boxes // Takes just seconds to insert and remove the fins
6. Cut-lap Lamination w/Resin Tint // Adds strength and durability plus tint creates a unique look
7. Gloss and Polish Finish (*On select models) // High gloss finish to turn some heads on your paddle out
Be the first to know about new boards, restocks, promotions, and more!