Consider the NSP E+ Funboard the “in-between” – halfway between the longboard and the fish. Often considered the next step for a surfer who has spent enough time practicing on a longboard. Not quite ready yet for a fish or a shortboard, E+ Funboards are a great platform for quick progression, whether you are rent one from a surf school or you have an E+ Funboard of yourself
From 42 litres right up to 54.5 litres for some extra volume and stability, there is an E+ Funboard for everyone, whether you ride it every day, keep it stored in a shack at the beach or carry it on your van’s roof for weeks on end.
E+ technology is an evolution of NSP’s classic moulding technology, E2. The E+ range features NSP’s most popular board designs.
– Deploys extremely tough military grade fibres and ASA sheet creating a ballistic skin on deck/bottom
– EPS Secure Cell core and eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Their ability to put up with daily abuse from the elements, UV-radiation, and hard use is a testament to the resilience of this construction.
– NSP designed FTU fin boxes (compatible with Futures® Fins) or twin tab fin boxes on all models (except 10’0’’and 11’0’’ longboards).
– MFC designed nylon fins are included with each board.