THIS BOARD IS PICK-UP ONLY AT OUR BROOKVALE WAREHOUSE
This board is brand new, unridden and has only been used as display board. It is in near perfect condition , however it may have acquired a small scratch.
All sales are final and no returns are available on Ex-display boards.
When designing the Deviled Egg, Steve’s goal was to create the ultimate one-board quiver—a versatile Swiss Army Knife-type shape that could handle a wide range of wave conditions from waist-high to overhead and would serve as the ultimate travel board. Reaching back into his archives, Steve started with a classic mid-length egg outline and added his trademark Magic Model concave bottom and hard rails. The result is a morphed board that combines Steve’s traditional roots and experimental design philosophy. A pulled-in nose, rounded pin tail, and long- drawn-out curve through the middle of the board’s outline are a few of the features that make the Deviled Egg a highly maneuverable yet smooth-riding hybrid. The Deviled Egg also has plenty of volume to get into waves early, plus just enough rocker and nose kick to handle steeper drops. We’ve combined the Deviled Egg with Surftech’s TRUERIDE construction for a predictable and consitent feel. For riders who want dependability and are looking to blur the lines between shortboarding and longboarding look no further than the Deviled Egg.
FCS2 - fin system
1. PolyUrethane Core // High-density polyurethane core for performance and feel
2. PolyEster Resin // Advanced polyester resin for strength and flex
3. 6oz Fiberglass w/4oz Patch // E-glass has the highest strength-to-weight ratio
4. Wood-Ply Stringer // Natural wood fibers creates a natural flex and adds break-strength
5. FCS II or Futures Fin Boxes // Takes just seconds to insert and remove the fins
6. Cut-lap Lamination w/Resin Tint // Adds strength and durability plus tint creates a unique look
7. Gloss and Polish Finish (*On select models) // High gloss finish to turn some heads on your paddle out
Be the first to know about new boards, restocks, promotions, and more!