The Hybrid Elements is one of the most versatile and user-friendly intermediate shortboards on the market. The popular Hybrid Elements is designed with the tail of a shortboard for performance and the wider nose of a Fish to maximize paddling power and stability.
Bottom: Single to double concave
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Intermediate – Expert
• Performance rails, bottom rocker, and foil to make it fast, stable, and maneuverable on the wave.
• The flatter rocker and added width catch waves easily and generates speed combined with a pulled-in round tail for bite and hold through rail turns and in steeper waves.
• Ideal for intermediate to advanced surfers seeking one of the most versatile and user-friendly short boards on the market that suits any wave situation from beach breaks to point breaks.
• The five-fin box system offers a thruster or quad setup, allowing you to fine-tune your Hybrid Elements for the conditions.
• The Elements Hybrid comes with a set of 2-tab thrusters.
• On average-to-smaller days, go quad and keep the thruster setup for the bigger days when conditions allow for slice turning.
|3 x M7 fins (FCS twin plug)|
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|6'2"||20" ³/⁴||2" ⁵/⁸||40.5 Litres||3.85 Kg|
|6'4"||21"||2" ³/⁴||43.5 Litres||3.95 Kg|
|6'6"||21" ¹/²||3"||51.9 Litres||4.25 Kg|
“Elements” stands for durability, lasting value and performance – the go-to board for any weekend warrior.
Precise and ultra-durable. Elements moulding technology delivers accurate shape reproduction with dynamic flex characteristics.
EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and moulded, creating a durable shell.
Wide fiberglass stringer for extra strength.
Compatible with Futures® Fins