THIS BOARD IS PICK-UP ONLY AT OUR BROOKVALE WAREHOUSE
This board is brand new, unridden and has only been used as a display board. It is in near-perfect condition, with the possibility of some small scuffs.
Note: All sales are final and no returns are available on Ex-display boards.
6'0" x 21.75" x 2.5" - 39.4L
Like going back in time, while knowing everything you know now. Back in the early 1970s, Steve Lis created a surfboard design, The Fish, that has endured through the decades and is as valid today as it was almost 50 years ago. The Fish design has gone through just about every permutation and probably most shapers.
The Something Fishy is a blend of Steve’s old template with Gerry’s take on the rails, bottom shape, and rocker. Gerry Fish, like a Lis Fish, is still fast as heck, but the updates give Gerry’s version a bit more manoeuvrability and make the board easier to control. We like how it works and, if you are a Fish lover, we think you might too.
FCS2 - fin system x4
1. PolyUrethane Core // High-density polyurethane core for performance and feel
2. PolyEster Resin // Advanced polyester resin for strength and flex
3. 6oz Fiberglass w/4oz Patch // E-glass has the highest strength-to-weight ratio
4. Wood-Ply Stringer // Natural wood fibers creates a natural flex and adds break-strength
5. FCS II or Futures Fin Boxes // Takes just seconds to insert and remove the fins
6. Cut-lap Lamination w/Resin Tint // Adds strength and durability plus tint creates a unique look
7. Gloss and Polish Finish (*On select models) // High gloss finish to turn some heads on your paddle out
Be the first to know about new boards, restocks, promotions, and more!