Designed for the weekend warrior. The Funboard Protech is renowned as NSP’s durable, high-performance custom laminated board offered at the most attractive price point.
Paddles easily and catches waves early gets you up and riding more often. The NSP Funboard is a classic mid-length Malibu and our most popular shape ever. The NSP Funboard is the clear “next-step” board for surfers looking to downsize, and an overall great board to have for all kinds of conditions.
Bottom: Single to Vee
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
Funboard Protech Design:
• Newly designed reinforced carbon tail patch helps tune the tail flex, mimicking the flex patterns of pro customs.
• A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability, and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular boards in the NSP range for progressing skills.
• Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
• Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in, adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
• Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail, providing balance and control in a wide range of conditions.
NSP’s tint lamination process gives each board a unique, artistic, and custom-like finish. Go check them out at your local shop – it’s a visually appealing look.
The Funboard Protech models are available with NSP’s 3x FTU boxes (all compatible with Futures® Fins) and come out of the box with 3 MFC designed fins.
3X MFC-designed FTU fins
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|6'8"||21"||2 ⁵/⁸"||42.1 Litres||3.40 Kg|
|7'2"||21 ¹/²"||2 ³/⁴"||49.0 Litres||3.89 Kg|
|7'6"||21 ³/⁴"||2 ⁷/⁸"||54.4 Litres||4.19 Kg|
Renowned as NSP’s line of durable, high-performance custom laminated boards offered at the most attractive price point.
NSP’s Protech technology with a 36g molded SecureCell EPS core and custom tint lamination provides each board with its own unique finish, all custom-like and visually appealing board.
• Custom finish
• Secure cell EPS Core
• 6 + 4 oz deck (Fish & Tinder-D8)
• 6 + 6 oz deck (Fun, Longboards & Double Up)
• 6 + 4 oz + 4 oz patch bottom (Tinder-D8, Fish, Fun)
• 6 + 6 oz + 6 + 6 oz (Double Up / Longboard)
• Carbon reinforced tail patch for exceptional flex control
• Exceptional value
• UV-stable resin
• Available in NSP FTU (compatible with Futures® Fins) on all models.
• 2+1 Fin configuration